The name All His Children reflects our Christian statement and attitude. It is our mission to provide care for the children entrusted to us with the loving compassion of our Heavenly Father while also acting as assistants or partners with the parents in the growth and development of their most precious blessings – their children.
As adults, we must remember that there is no one fixed age when every child will develop and grow. No one can force growth, since that comes from within each child. However, adults can provide a setting that is congenial with this growth.
We, the staff at All His Children Development Center, have the following goals:
- To create a cooperative and supportive partnership with our parents.
- To provide an environment that recognizes, accepts, values and understands the individual differences in each child’s development and interests.
- To provide an environment that will stimulate the natural learning process inherent to each child.
- To provide an environment where children are surrounded with language-rich experiences.
- To strive to develop a positive self-concept and self-confidence, both of which are essential to the learning process.
- To offer a program that shows that children learn through doing. There will be many hands-on experiences that will allow the child to experiment with different mediums.
- To provide experiences for your child in the following areas; language, social/emotional, physical and aesthetic aspects of learning.
- To promote your child’s enthusiasm and love for learning.
The goals that we have listed above will provide the necessary elements to assist the child through his/her developmental stages. These early years are the critical years for venturing, exploring, playing, creating and building relationships with playmates. We are ready to take optimum advantage of your child’s natural abilities, interests, and enthusiasm.